- Take the Acts test at both the beginning of the class and at the end.??Hopefully you will see improvement. (biblical)
- You will learn and understand how to lead someone to Christ. (individual)
- Study Acts 2:42-47 and see how the early church did church. You will look at your ministry and how you fit in the body of Christ. (ministry)
Watch the following video.
Read Moore, Fanning the Flame – Chapter 4.2
ASSIGNMENT: This assignment is a DISCUSSION THREAD. This means you will be able to see each others answers. You are welcome to make comments to each other’s submissions.
Submit a paper with?your thoughts and observations on?the following sections:
- Faith, Repentance, and Baptism
- Twelve Disciples in Ephesus
- Infant Baptism
Listen to the following podcast.
Click the link to go to a great study you get to do on conversion accounts in Acts as well as study?other scripture throughout the New Testament.